Friday, April 17, 2009

DJ SILVIO

Strictly Underground Dance Music begins WED MAY 6 CLUB STAR Stuart FL see you on the dance floor, peace. Orlando very soon, multiple venues w/ Blue Jazz Group

General
Like true Freedom of expression - All the good things in life begin with our thoughts. I use my thoughts to actuate my affirmations and then utilize the Law of Attraction. I first learned about it via : www.The Secret.Tv, www.Abraham-Hicks.com for inspired material and of course Dr. Wayne Dyer and countless others... did I mention music..? I avoid hassles. ONLY the good people matter & succeed due to their HONESTY, INTEGRITY & COMPASSION> try telling the truth and the world is YOURS! Peace, Love, Unity & Respect is what the music industry is all about. If you don't believe it then you're part of the problem. See your ass on the dance floor.

Check out DJ SILVIO

http://www.cineversity.tv/c-tv/EN/radio/usa/Dj_Silvio

No comments:

Post a Comment